NatureLand Organics'Fennel is a healthy and tasty option to add to your everyday meal. Our organic Fennel is fragrant and a tasty herb and acts like a flavouring agent to many indian dishes. It can be used for flavouring and enhancing the taste of a dish.
- Manufactured By- Natureland Organic Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Marketed By- Natureland Organics
- Country of Origin - India
- Best before 9 months
- Manufacturer Address : D 325-326, Agro Food Park, RIICO, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, India - 335002
I purchased 2 bottle of your Nature land organic fennel seeds of batch no. - NL-C10FEN23 ( attached photo) from an online grocery site in Singapore.
Upon consumption of the same, i am terribly disappointed with the so called "organic "quality. I want to really know what are the checks and controls you have at your end to ensure that the product released to
the market meets the expected standard that you are claiming to be. Frankly to me the quality and taste doesn't match even that of an ordinary fennel seed available in the market.
My 2 questions are:
1. Have you ever tasted the product in your factory before giving it a go ahead for sale in the market ? The fennel seed tastes bitter literally.
2. How do you call it organic, is it just a literal brand name so that you can charge a premium price over others ? Are you really producing it by organic means ? If yes, then the taste would not have been like this.
If you really care and take the customer feedback seriously, do take note of this. I am not sure how i can be compensated as i don't reside in India.