Honey has been effective since ancient times also in the form of medicines. Honey is Voided from the beehive, However, in the market, we find two types of honey- Regular Honey & Organic Raw Honey. Regular Honey appears very clear & smooth and Raw Honey generally has a mixture of colors and a cloudy or creamy appearance. Raw Honey is better & pious than Regular honey. It may harden more hastily than regular Honey.
Raw Honey is Organic honey that is free from synthetic-sugar syrup & goes through a minimal level of processing. It has no additives and preservatives and retains its color, taste, and texture. Organic Honey prize itself numerous advantages:
- High in antioxidants
- Aids in weight management
- Improves high cholesterol
- Acts as an immunity booster
- Helps in strengthening memory
- Works as a natural energy drink
How Organic Honey Advantages Your Health
Buy Organic Raw Honey to secure your health and body as regular honey contains synthetic sugar syrup that can cause diabetes and obesity. It can also harm your gut health which can lead to various serious problems. Organic honey also works as medicine as it can cure cough, cold, wounds, mouth swelling and soreness, and burns. Consuming raw honey provides uncountable aids:
1. Prevent Acid Reflux
Daily consumption of honey may repel acid reflux. It might advantage esophagus & stomach lining, perhaps remitting the increasing flow of stomach acid and undigested food. Acid reflux may lead to gastroesophageal reflux disease that might enclose inflammation and heartburn.
2. Improves your heart health
Honey would help lowering blood pressure, impede the elimination of healthy cells, monitor the heartbeat & enhance blood fat cells. According to studies, moderate intake of honey has helped to lower the risk of high blood pressure among women above age 40. A substance named propolis which is found in honey might improve cholesterol.
3. Heals wounds and burn
Organic honey has antifungal, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties which help in healing wounds and burns. When your skin is injured certain bacterias live on that wound which might infect your wound. Application of honey on that wound and burn destroys those harmful bacteria and heals.
4. Nourishes Your Skin
Honey moisturizes the skin deeply and acts as a pore cleanser. It is a natural antiseptic that helps in fading away the scars. It lowers the inflammation & repairs damaged skin. Apply honey to the skin also treats sunburn and fights acne and pimples.
- Add 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon of honey and apply it to the affected skin. This pack will treat sunburn.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of coconut or jojoba or olive oil with 1 teaspoon of honey and apply it to your skin. This pack will moisturize and nourish your skin.
5. Helps in Weight Loss
Organic or Raw Honey is free from synthetic sugar. Consuming raw honey at a moderate level acts as fuel in the body. It helps the liver to produce sugar which keeps the brain's sugar level high. This procedure forces the body to release fat-burning hormones that lead to weight loss. Raw honey is healthy and should be consumed at a moderate level.
6. Antibacterial and Antifungal Properties
Honey has a substance called propolis which is antifungal and antibacterial. Consuming honey or applying it on skin or gums can heal wounds, cuts, burns, and many other skin issues. It also keeps the gut healthy and eliminates bad bacteria.
7. Home Remedy for Cough & Cold
Honey is loaded with profuse antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties which aid in dry and wet cough. Consuming 1 teaspoon of honey daily may remit irritation in the throat and cause a soothing effect. Honey is advantageous for kids too, as it helps to calm nocturnal cough which helps in proper sleeping.
8. Support Gum Disease
Honey has antibacterial and anti-healing properties that help in healing wounds and cuts. There are various gum diseases like gingivitis, bleeding, and plaque which can be treated by consuming honey. Honey releases antiseptic hydrogen peroxide which acts as an antimicrobial agent which impedes the growth of bacteria. 1 teaspoon of honey in water can be used as a mouthwash or rubbing raw honey directly on gums providing instant relief from pain and inflammation.
How to Add Honey to Your Diet
- Dilute 1 teaspoon of honey and a few drops of lemon juice in warm water and drink this elixir every morning for healthy weight loss and proper digestion.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with grounded black pepper and ginger syrup and gobble this mixture before bed for sore throat and cold.
- In a pan add a glass of water with grated ginger, clove, black pepper, and salt. Sieve the herbal tea in a glass and add 2 teaspoons of honey. This tea will help with cold, cough, and weight loss too.
- Drizzle honey in oatmeal instead of sugar.
- Dilute honey in warm milk for better sleep
- Spread honey above peanut butter on bread or chapati.
Organic raw honey is rich, pure, and free from preservatives and sugar. Adding raw honey to your daily life will provide various potential health benefits. It's the best alternative to sugar which is healthy but should be consumed in moderation.