How Besan benefits your health and top recipes of Besan
Besan (gram flour) is made from dried chickpeas which are ground and made in powdered form. Besan is most common in Indian cuisine, best for making mouth-watering snacks like pakodi, besan ka barfi, and curry. Besan is gluten-free, high in protein content, and best for diabetic people. Besan is not just good for health, it benefits our skin too. From older times people are using the besan pack for cleansing skin and face, which aids in remitting suntan, acne, and oily skin. Certified organic brands in India recommend people to use pure besan which are certified by the government as they loaded with high nutrition and amazing benefits. Besan is loaded with profuse key nutrition like Magnesium, calcium, iron, and many other crucial anti-oxidants. The top 10 health benefits of besan are-
- Hinders heart problem and Anemia
- Remits allergies by gluten
- Aids in weight loss and fight weakness
- Remits skin issues like suntan, acne, and nourishes the skin
- Aids in controlling blood pressure level
- Removes dandruff and aids in making hairs shiny and robust
- Has anti-inflammatory properties and aids in good sleep
- Benefits in pregnancy and blood pressure
- Lessens the risk of breast cancer
- Improves brain health and robust bones
Organic food brands in India say that besan is Gluten-free which is best for people having allergies from gluten. It is loaded with profuse benefits conducing you to control your weight, impedes heart issues and health disorders like autism, an autoimmune disorder, and herpetiformis. Consuming food made of besan like – besan chilla,missi roti, pakora, curry, bread toast, besan laddoo, and gatte ki sabzi also besan barfi aids in remitting many chronic diseases keeps our blood pressure at level, and robust our immunity and lower diabetes.
Besan not only benefits our health, it is magical on our skin and hairs too. In older times our grandmother used-
- Besan, Curd, and turmeric
- Besan, curd, turmeric, lemon or honey
This pack helps to clean the face and body for soft and healthy skin. Applying besan pack on face and body and washing it off after drying aids in clear skin and remits suntan, acne, oily skin, and clean pores deeply. Besan also benefits your scalp and hairs, applying
- Besan and curd
Remits dandruff, keeps your scalp healthy and provides healthy and shiny hairs. Applying this pack on hairs once in a week and wash it off with mild shampoo gives you healthy and luscious and makes your strands thick and robust.
Here are some recipes made from besan which you can prepare in breakfast, main course, sweets, and snacks.
- Breakfast- missi roti, bread pakora, and besan ka chilla
- Main course- besan bhindi, kadhi chawal, and gatte ki sabzi
- Sweets- besan ke ladoo, besan barfi, and besan halwa
- Snacks- khandvi, paneer tikka, dhokla
All these recipes are healthy and palatable providing all the essential nutrition and health benefits, satiating your hunger pangs and benefiting your overall health.