Why Honey is important for Health
Honey is being consumed from ages as medicine, loaded with profuse aids. Honey is extracted from beehive, prizing itself numerous aids like immunity booster, heal wounds, cures cold and cough, resolves sinus issues, and acts as natural remedy for dandruff. Honey is best substitute for sugar, honey which is immaculate acts as Ayurvedic medicine, offering several health benefits. It is very crucial to consume pure honey, as we know nowadays honey in market is made with sugar. Consuming pious or Organic honey will secure your health and will act as medicine. You can buy organic food in India from amazon, Big Basket, and Flipkart in reasonable price. Honey is important to our health because-
- Pious honey contains Antioxidants.
- Impedes and aids in controlling problems like Eczema
- Memory booster, and improves gum health.
- Rejuvenates your Skin.
- Heals your Wound and burns.
- Aids in management of Weight.
- Improves cholesterol
- Aids in athletic performance.
- Acts as natural energy drink.
- Contains few nutrition
Honey can be consumed in profuse ways-
- Honey diluted in warm water with few drops of lemon juice early in morning aids in weight loss.
- Take some ginger syrup, mix them with honey and black pepper and eat it before bed, aids in sore throat and cold.
- Make herbal tea with ginger, cardamom, clove, black pepper, after its prepared dilute honey and little black salt.
Organic products manufactures in India says that honey also rejuvenates our skin and improves the condition of our hair and scalp health, honey is anti-bacterial and antiseptic abilities. It cures oily and acne -prone skin. Making a paste of gram flour ( besan), curd, aloe Vera juice, and honey with rose water and applying it on face and neck for 20 min and wash it with cold water. This face pack will clear your skin, reduce acne and oily skin, also remits tan and wrinkles.
Honey also benefits your hair scalp and hair strands, applying honey with banana and curd paste will remit dandruff, enhances your hair quality and improves oily scalp.
You can also add little honey in your diet everyday like-
- Adding honey in oatmeal
- Dilute honey in warm milk
- Spread some honey with peanut butter in your toast or roti
- Stir honey in tea or coffee.