Peanuts also known as ‘Mufali’ in India, is eaten widely all over world, supreme in protein, good fat and low in carbs. Peanuts are legumes which are mostly eaten raw and roasted; they are also called groundnuts and earthnuts. Peanuts prizes itself similar benefits as tree nuts like almonds, cashew and walnuts. Peanuts are high in nutritional value, good for your heart and best for weight loss; it also impedes risk of heart disease. Organic food producers in India says that peanuts are loaded with protein which keeps you fuller for longer period aiding in weight loss. Peanuts are excellent source of fiber, vitamin E, folate, and carbohydrates.
The benefits of consuming Peanuts are-
- Keeps your heart healthy
- Remits the risk of gallstone
- Remits diabetes risk (type 2 diabetes)
- Remits inflammation
- Impedes cancer issues
Many items are made from peanuts which are peanut butter, peanut oil, flour and protein. Peanut butter is eaten widely with apple, bread and on roti. The butter has high nutritional value aiding in weight loss, providing high protein content and best for gym person. You can make peanut butter at your home too.
½ kg peanuts
Roast peanuts in a pan. After cooling them put them all in a grinder (mixer), grind it for few minutes and halt it for 10 seconds in every 2 minutes. After few minutes you will see that peanuts have left oil, and being grinded well. After being grinded, take out all the butter in a jar and add little salt and 2 spoon honey, then close the lid and put the jar in fridge.
Organic food producers in India says that Peanuts can aid in lowering cholesterol, stroke, and the one who ate handful of peanuts daily have lived long and healthy life. Peanuts are eaten as snack, they are added in Poha, Upma, bhel muri( puffed rice), biryani, cuisine, and cakes also desserts. Peanuts are loaded with various Vitamins and minerals like biotin, Vitamin E, phosphorus, and niacin. Through peanuts you can make healthy snacks at home like ‘peanut chikki’.
Chikki is very famous in India which is high in protein and best for weight loss. Chikki is made from roasted peanuts, jaggery, and ghee (optional). Jaggery should be pious and free from preservatives because in chikki jaggery plays a vital role for keeping chikki fresh for longer period. Jaggery keeps your body warm and healthy, this sweet snack can be eaten any time.
Winter’s arrival changes every individual’s habit because exposure to the cold temperature makes us lazy, and suppresses our immune system which makes us vulnerable to diseases, and lowers our metabolism. To keep our body healthy and warm in winter a healthy diet aids in achieving healthy lifestyle and robust immunity. Having dry fruits daily in winter aids in keeping your digestion healthy and body warm. Dry fruits like Almond, walnuts, raisins, and cashew are consumed commonly, and it aids in controlling our hunger pangs by providing us all the nutrients also many Organic food brands in India acquaint people to consume pious foods to lead a healthy lifestyle. Dry fruits are one of the nutritional foods which aids in supplying high amount of antioxidants to our body, and enhance the intakes of fibre and nutrition. Dry fruits are best to quench your craving if you running out of time, and following a healthy diet. Dry fruits are loaded with profuse nutrition – Vitamin B, Minerals like copper and phosphorus which aids in enhancing the regeneration of new blood cells and haemoglobin in body. These healthy nuts also augment energy and build stamina.
Dry fruits aids in-
- Immunity booster
- Aids in Digestion
- Aids in Weight loss
- Pacify constipation
- Aid Combat cancer
Gobbling handful of Almonds (soaked) daily in winters aids in robusting your immunity and bones. Almonds are packed with supreme Vitamin E, magnesium, and lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol. In winter we eat more fried foods like samosa, puri, and chips which augment calories leading to weight gain, almonds aids in remitting those extra kilos because they are high in fibre and protein. Almonds control your hunger pangs by keeping you full for longer period. You can make Almond halwa (pudding) in winter and this halwa is very healthy and high in nutrition keeping you warm and shielding your heart health.
With Almonds you can also munch few Cashew and raisins because they too are healthy for winters. Cashews are rich in fiber, lower in sugar, and protect your heart because of healthy fats. Cashews are good source of copper, magnesium, and plant protein. Having few cashew daily boost brain health, bone health, immunity,source of dietary fiber, best for weight loss, and keeps you energised whole day. You can add few cashews in your food while making Upma, fried rice or biryani, and in halwa (pudding). Raisins too prizes itself same qualities as almond and cashews. Raisins aid in balancing the bacteria in your gut, high in soluble fiber, enhances intestine functions, and contains inflammatory properties. The most crucial thing is that consuming all these dry fruits are beneficial but they should be pious too, free from preservatives. You can buy Organic food in India from Flipkart, Amazon, and Big basket, and these dry fruits are Organic and reasonable to buy. You can add raisins as salad toppings, adding in your oats, yogurt, and in cereals. Walnuts are super plant source of Omega -3 which are good fatty acids, promote healthy gut, manage 2 type of diabetes, and lowers blood pressure also remits inflammation. Dry fruits should be gobbled handful in breakfast or mixed in sweets which are sugar free. Walnuts are best for winters because they warm your body shielding your body from cold temperature.
When winter arrive our food, clothing, and daily activity slightly remodel, because of low temperature our body experiences changes in food preference, energy levels and metabolism. Low temperature makes our body stiff and dry which causes lethargy and body ache. Wearing woollen clothes keeps us warm, and eating hot and healthy foods keeps our body temperature at level. In winters we eat seasonal fruit and vegetables, sweets like ‘panjiri ke ladoo’, ‘ gajar ka halwa’, and dishes like ‘ Bajre ki khichdi’, ‘ makke ki roti and sarso ka saag’, and ‘ jaggery rice’.
Top Organic Food Brands in India like Natureland Organics recommend people to eat healthy foods in winter like Ghee, dry fruits, and drinking Giloy, Triphala and Amla juice aiding you to shield your body from cough ,cold and flu. To keep your body healthy and warm we should eat healthy foods made from healthy products which should be pious and free from preservatives. Let’s see the benefits of preparing these 5 healthy dishes and sweets at home this winter-
- Panjiri ke Ladoo- in winter’s ladoo is the best superfoods for your immunity. Panjiri is made of semolina, dry fruits, nuts, jaggery, makhana, aata, and coconut. They are dry and crumble mix, bind by ghee to make ladoo( round shape) which are the best aiding to robust your bones and moisturize your skin.
- Bajre ki Khichdi- Bajra is complete in protein, best for vegans and high in fiber. One cup of bajra flour makes 4 rotis, which are soft and tasty, also improves your digestion. Bajra flour is best for diabetics’ person, helping in lowering cholesterol and good for your heart. Bajra roti is eaten in winters because they aid in keeping your body warm and is full of fibre and potassium. They are gluten-free and is loaded with high Omega-3 and iron. You can make bajra roti, dosa, kichdi and uttpam in winters.
- Gajar ka halwa- this dessert having a pudding like structure is prominent in India consumed in winters at most. Gajar ka halwa is very healthy and heavy as they are made with grated gajar(carrot), ghee, dry fruits, sugar, milk, and mawa( made by condense milk). Certified Organic brands in India says that this dessert is eaten by all ages, keeps your body warm and is healthy for winters.
- Makke ki roti- this dish is eminent and eaten widely in Punjab with sarso ka saag. This dish is eaten mainly in winters because makka or maize is good source of profuse vitamins and minerals, and is high in antioxidant carotenoids. Sarso ka saag with makka ki roti promotes healthy digestion because of high fiber, keeping the body warm. Having this dish with ghee and jaggery keeps you healthy and warm in winters.
- Gond(edible gum) ke ladoo- this ladoo is specially made in winters because they keep our body warm in winters. Gond ke ladoo is made by Ghee, dry fruits, black pepper, and atta (whole wheat flour). Gond aka edible gum is eaten in winters because gond gives you energy, keeps your body warm and high in calcium aids in robusting your bones and teeth. Gond ke ladoo is best for women who are nursing mother aiding in milk production and strengthening your backbone.
A right diet helps a lot in day to day activities by providing us energy, power, and shielding our body from diseases and virus. A healthy diet is right diet which includes all the essential nutrition nourishing our body and keeping is robust and blissful. The ingredients in our food aids our health and system, and one the ingredient benefitting is heeng/hing(Asafoetida) which is added in everyday cuisine. Top 10 organic food brands in India says that Hing is pragmatic from thousands of years to savouring dishes. Hing is a dried sap attained from the roots of Ferula plant. It adds aroma and flavour in any uninteresting food. A pinch of Hing in food not only augments aroma but provides profuse health aids like anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory. Consuming hing daily remits issues like bloating, gas issue, stomach burn, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and intestinal worms. Hing is handy online and grocery shops in decent price, but do we know the hing we buy is pious and healthy.
Many people make heeng Churan( heeng candy) at home or buy from store as they aids in remitting indigestion and gas issues. We can make hing peda or hing candy at home-
½ cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp cumin powder
4 tbsp mango powder
1 tbsp rock salt
2 tbsp heeng powder
1 tbsp grinded black pepper
Few drops of lemon juice
Mix all the ingredients and after getting little moist make round candies and keep in jar. Store it for 1 week in refrigerator.
You can eat this candy after your meal or when you have little indigestion and gas issues. The benefits of a pinch of hing daily in your diet are-
- Helps in elimination of Gas , digestion, and bloating issue
- May aid in lowering blood pressure level
- Remits menstrual pain
- May remit asthma
- May be used as a hair conditioner
- May remit acne and enhance your skin health.
Organic food producers in India like Natureland Organics says that Hing are rich in fiber aids in digestion, robusting liver, and best for stomach gastritis, bloating, and abdominal pain. Adding hing in your dishes like curries, dal, and in other food items in being eaten from years. Adding hing in hot oil before adding vegetable gives your food a great aroma and flavour. Not only it amplify savoury but also resolve issues like bloating, gas and digestion. When we eat food, and it doesn’t digest, and causes pain in stomach is gas. We can also mix Hing in water with Himalayan pink salt, and drink it. It will cool your burn and pacify your stomach. Hing also lowers your blood pressure level as it a natural blood thinner compound, packed with Coumarin, a compound which aids in blood flow. If you have Asthma, hing helps you a lot to relieve your respiratory disorder and also calm bronchitis, dry cough as it is loaded anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and antibiotic. Consuming dry ginger with Hing and honey also aids in respiration issues.
When modern machines were not introduced people used to preserve foods for future consumption. Pickles are the oldest method of preserving food using ingredients like Oil, salt and dry chilli powder with some spices. Pickles are consumed in India from 2000 years and preserving of food is done from 5000 years. Pickles benefit our health in many ways like boosting your immunity, enhancing digestion, and protecting your liver. Raw mango pickle, lemon pickle, and green chilli pickle are common pickles preserved whole year and consumed too. In winters pickles aid your digestion and Gut health, also cleaning toxins from your body. Pickles should be pious and made of pure oil and good quality salt and spice prepared at home or bought from shop. Consuming Pious or organic pickle aid your health and you can buy Organic food online India from Flipkart, Amazon and Big basket.
In winters we eat more ghee, oil, heavier foods because our digestion is better that time, so eating pickles made of vegetables aid our health and supply us probiotics, liver protection, improved digestion, and heal ulcer. Having little pickles daily in winter benefits us in many ways-
- Pickles are good source of anti-oxidants.
- Rich source of essential Vitamins and minerals.
- Aids in boosting immunity.
- Improves haemoglobin levels in diabetes.
- Amla pickles benefits digestion and contains hepatoprotective properties.
- It helps in supply of healthy gut bacteria and probiotics.
- Also protects your liver.
Pickles contain heeng (Asafoetida) which helps in digestion and gas issues. Pickles also have leafy vegetable like coriander, curry leaves, fenugreek and mint which contains essential vitamins E, C and K also minerals like Iron, calcium, and potassium which is not available in our daily diet. Pickles aids in boosting our immunity because we add turmeric too in pickle which is anti-inflammatory helping in fighting outside virus in our body. Turmeric improves digestion and memory and helps in the reduction of heart disease and symptoms of depression. Many Organic food brands in India says that pickles can be eaten daily but in less quantity because they have high salt and consuming excessive salt disturbs your blood pressure.
Some Pickles are made with vinegar which enhances haemoglobin level in Diabetics. Gooseberry pickles have hepatoprotective properties which shields your liver from damage caused in daily basis. Pickles made of vegetable, preserved raw with spices and oil, aids in fighting free radicals because when preserved for longer period the antioxidant benefits higher. Pickles are high antioxidant and probiotic bacteria which are friendly to our gut health and digestion. The bacteria in pickles aids in better digestion and healthy gut line.
Ghee are premium among all oils, it’s not an oil but type of clarified butter which is made by heating cow-milk butter or buttermilk, evaporating all its water, leaving milk solid with liquid fat, the milk solid is strained and the liquid fat filtered is Ghee. Ghee is supreme than any other oil, aids in boosting immunity and is eaten by children to for strength and building, aids in pregnancy for development of child’s brain and also eaten by old people to treat joint pain and energise the body. Organic Products Manufactures in India says that Ghee consumed in winters robust our immunity, improving your Gut health, and enhancing the digestion. Consuming ghee aids in pregnancy for development of child’s brain and also eaten by old people to treat joint pain and energise the body. Ghee being a fortunate food in Ayurveda includes profuse aids and healing properties. In Winter consuming ghee instead of other oils aids in weight loss and boosting metabolism.
Organic Ghee can be eaten in many ways like – spreading ghee on roti, making ladoo of ghee with dry fruits, adding ghee in daal, making paratha, and frying samosa, pakori and other snacks in ghee instead of refined oil. In winters every household makes ‘Gajar ka halwa’ with milk,ghee, sugar, and dry fruits. The benefits of consuming ghee in winters are-
- Maintains immunity
- Maintain good cholesterol level
- Impedes constipation
- Healthy for all age group
- Treats burn, inflammation, and dry skin
- Supreme in Omega-3 fatty acid
- Strength the heart muscle because of Proline.
- Enhances body’s metabolism
- Enhances skin health
- Augments protein in your body
- Robust bone health
- Maintain cholesterol level.
Consuming pious ghee is crucial for your health because it benefits your immunity, digestion and heart health also build strong bones and shield you from cold and cough. You can buy ghee Organic food online India from Flipkart, Amazon, and Big Basket. We can make many dishes and sweets from ghee such as – ‘Gajar ka halwa’ and ‘Gond ke ladoo’. These sweets are very nutritional and healthy in winters keeping your body temperature normal and keeping you warm. You can make Gajar ka halwa with these ingredients-
Gajar ka Halwa
- Grated Gajar( Carrot) 8 to 10
- Milk (2liter)
- Ghee( acc. To your usage)
- Dry fruits( Almonds and cardamom)
- Sugar( as per taste)
- Pour milk in pan and warm it in medium flame
- After boiling milk add grated gajar in milk and boil it for some time
- After 20 minutes add ghee and again boil it for 20 to 30 min in medium flame
- After 30 minutes when you see change in colour of gajar halwa add sugar.
- When you see that the milk and ghee is absorbed in halwa add dry fruits.
- After 10 minutes off the flame and enjoy healthy and tasty halwa.
Gond( edible gum) ke ladoo
Gond aka edible gum is eaten in winters because gond gives you energy, keeps your body warm and high in calcium aids in robusting your bones and teeth. Gond ke ladoo is best for women who are nursing mother aiding in milk production and strengthening your backbone.
- Gond ½ cup (100gm)
- Ghee 6tbsp
- Dry fruits ( almonds, cardamom, and black pepper)
- 1 cup jaggery
- Sugar 1 cup full
- In a pan add ¼ ghee and add gond and roast them.
- Crush roasted gond with rolling pin
- Also roast all the dry fruits in pan
- Add more ghee in gond and add roasted dry fruits.
- After roasting mix all sugar and jaggery and make ladoo.
In winter our body acts differently as they become little rigid due to low temperature and the reasons our body adjust quickly in summer because the weather is warmer. To keep our body warm in winter we wear woollen clothes, eat food that keeps our body warm, use heater, and drink hot beverages. The best way to be warm in winter is to eat right food which keeps your body temperature normal keeping you hydrated and healthy. Many Organic food brands in India like Natureland Organics recommend people to eat foods like Jaggery, ghee, dry fruits, Amla( Indian Gooseberry), Pulses, green tea, turmeric, and seasonal fruits and vegetables. Advantages of eating these healthy foods are-
- Jaggery– Jaggery is rich in profuse vital vitamins and minerals, as it boost out immunity and treats cough and cold. If eaten regularly it prevents constipation, purifies blood, eases menstrual pain and cools our stomach. It also anticipates anaemia, controls our blood pressure, and helps in losing weight and respiratory problem. Jaggery in winter aids in keeping your warmer also shedding those extra kilos because they are natural sweeter. In winter you can make ‘Chikki’ by using jaggery, Almonds and peanuts. These chikki are healthy and easy to make at home without any effort.
- Amla or Amla juice- Amla can be consumed whole year, but having Amla in winter is keeping all ailments away from your family. Amla which is loaded with vitamin-c and aids in curing cough and cold. It acts like a cleanser to your body as it flushes out all the toxic from your liver and enhances the digestive system. We can also have Amla Juice as they carry the aids same as raw amla. As amla taste sweet, bitter, and pungent many people are not able to eat them raw so they make Amla murraba, pickles, juice and candies. These are also as healthy as raw amla and they can be consumed and preserved the whole year.
- Ghee- ghee is made from buttermilk taken out from cow’s or buffalo milk, which is the healthiest among all oils. Ghee is consumed the whole year but in winter ghee is consumed the most, as it helps our body to be warm due to low temperature and also keeps your skin soft. It contains anti-inflammatory properties aiding in keeping your healthy and boosting your immunity Consuming cow ghee supports Gut barrier function also high in Vitamin A, E ,and K. Regular consumption of this ghee calms arthritis, bowel issues also diabetes. We can make laddoo of coconut, gond and sauth in winter adding sugar, ghee and dry fruits.
- Dry fruits- dry fruits like Almonds, cashew, walnuts,and raisins prizes themselves profuse aids, and can are best for winters. You can buy organic food in India from Flipkart, Amazon, and big basket. Dry fruits are one of the nutritional foods which aids in supplying high amount of antioxidants to our body, and enhance the intakes of fibre and nutrition. Dry fruits are best to quench your craving if you running out of time, and following a healthy diet.These are fresh fruits which are dried later by dehydrating through conventional sundry. The healthy fruit becomes energy-bombs loaded with high nutrition when the water in them is squeezed. Consuming handful of dry fruits in morning strengthens your brain, digestion and eye health.
- Green Tea- Consumption of green tea twice a day in winter aids in keeping blood sugar level stable with diabetics enhances blood flow, and lower cholesterol. Catechin in tea aids in lowering blood pressure, they help in protecting against the damage a high-fat diet. Green tea aids in keeping your body warm in winter and also shedding those kilos without any effort. This tea should be consumed not more than two or three times a day because if you drink more than 3 cups it makes your stomach upset and harms your digestion. It is also an immunity booster, boosting your metabolism, and keeping your skin healthy.
Women healthcare is as crucial as men’s health, care for their reproductive and sexual health. Women’s body needs care as they too have chronic non-reproductive problems like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, mental illness, and cancer. Women health differs from men’s health, so does food. Men’s health needs food which are different from women’s health. Organic product manufactures in India says that Super foods for women with issues like irregular periods, periods cramp, pregnancy, menopause, and cancer common in breast and uterus should follow a healthy and packed with most vitamins and minerals like- Almonds, Quiona, black beans, Omega 3 fatty acid( flax seeds and fish), broccoli, blueberries, turmeric, and beet.
The top 5 superfoods for women health is-
- Flax seeds– high in Omega-3 fatty acid, this hard crunching seed, brown is colour is in the list of the ‘Superfoods’ because of its properties, and nutrition. These tiny seeds are loaded with enough fibre which aids in weight loss and improving digestion. Omega-3 is must for every human, it lower the risk of instant cardiac arrest, lessen blood pressure, remits the chances of heart attack and works as anti-ageing for your skin. Having flax seeds daily, lower cholesterol level and is good- source of plant-based protein. It is been studied that it also lowers the risk of cancer and may cure diabetics too. 1teaspoon of ground flax seeds is loaded with protein, fibre, omega-3 fatty acids also a rich source of vitamins and minerals. People going through constipation and digestion problem should eat flax seeds daily as it contains enough fibre to cure both. The one who are vegans or cutting back on meat, flax seeds are better alternative protein. It also remits the craving again and again and keeps your stomach full for a longer period, and this leads to weight loss.
- Turmeric- Turmeric is not only a spice to colour foods, it has been used from ages to make medicines for curing flu, itching, and cholesterol also depression. This food-colouring spice contains yellow-colour chemical called curcumin, used for colouring foods and cosmetics. You should buy pious turmeric Organic products online India, turmeric has warm, bitter taste used to flavour or colour curry, dal, and mustards. Turmeric root is used to make medicines to cure conditions like inflammation, pain, heartburn, stress and periods pain, Symptoms of menopause Pain after surgery, Scaly, itchy skin, and Premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Quiona- an excellent source of lysine like other grains. Quinoa provides vitamin E which helps in lessening the risk of coronary heart disease, certain cancers, and numerous eye disorders. One cup of cooked Quinoa contains 1.17 mg of manganese. Manganese is essential for development and metabolism. It is also a good source of Foliate helping in the formation of DNA. This is one of those few plant foods which contain a sufficient amount of all nine amino acids. Quinoa is gluten-free, high in magnesium, iron, calcium, and profuse beneficial antioxidants.
- Almonds- Eating handful of soaked almonds augment concentration and pacify digestion. Almonds fight cancer cells and also restrict breast cancer. Dry fruits wonder on your skin keeping it healthy and free from ageing. They are less in sugar and higher in nutrition which aids in weight loss and munching them also controls hunger pangs. Dry fruits are loaded with profuse nutrition – Vitamin B, Minerals like copper and phosphorus which aids in enhancing the regeneration of new blood cells and haemoglobin in body. These healthy nuts also augment energy and build stamina.
- Black Beans– are brilliant plant-based sources of protein. Black beans are soaked the whole night to soften and best for weight loss and also improves skin health, and promotes skin health. It tries to modest blood sugar level and loaded with profuse vitamins, minerals, fiber, and anti-oxidant.
The recent test of CSE showed that many brands were adding synthetic sugar syrup from china for adulterating of honey, which damages the health and also hampered the livelihood of bee-keepers. Honey should be pious and free from additives because it aids our health and digestion, extracted from beehive, prizing itself numerous aids like immunity booster, heal wounds, cures cold and cough, resolves sinus issues, and acts as natural remedy for dandruff. Organic honey is better than non-Organic because Organic honey doesn’t contain sugar and preservatives best as an immunity booster and gut health. Organic Products manufactures in India advises people to use Organic honey instead of normal honey as they contain synthetic sugar syrup which harms your gut health and can also cause diabetes and obesity. Consuming pious or Organic honey will secure your health and will act as medicine.
Advantages of Organic honey are-
- Pious honey contains Antioxidants.
- Impedes and aids in controlling problems like Eczema
- Memory booster, and improves gum health.
- Rejuvenates your Skin.
- Heals your Wound and burns.
- Aids in management of Weight.
- Improves cholesterol
- Aids in athletic performance.
- Acts as natural energy drink.
- Contains few nutrition
You can buy Organic products Online India from Flipkart, Amazon and Big Basket, and Natureland Organics honey is pious and free from adulteration. Honey also rejuvenates our skin and improves the condition of our hair and scalp health, honey is anti-bacterial and antiseptic abilities. It cures oily and acne -prone skin. Making a paste of gram flour ( besan), curd, aloe Vera juice, and honey with rose water and applying it on face and neck for 20 min and wash it with cold water. This face pack will clear your skin, reduce acne and oily skin, also remits tan and wrinkles.
Honey also benefits your hair scalp and hair strands, applying honey with banana and curd paste will remit dandruff, enhances your hair quality and improves oily scalp. Honey is being consumed from ages as medicine, loaded with profuse aids.
Honey can be consumed in profuse ways-
- Honey diluted in warm water with few drops of lemon juice early in morning aids in weight loss.
- Take some ginger syrup, mix them with honey and black pepper and eat it before bed, aids in sore throat and cold.
Make herbal tea with ginger, cardamom, clove, black pepper, after its prepared dilute honey and little black salt.
Winter season are the coldest and the most fun having time, drinking hot beverage, enjoying in snow, eating hot and healthy foods. In winter our skin gets dry which causes itching in our skin, so adding ghee in our diet aids in gaining moisture and keeping our body warm. Ghee provides those entire essential benefits which moist our skin and body, also maintains our immunity and cholesterol level. Ghee should be consumed pious and free from preservatives, Certified Organic Brands in India such as Natureland Organics advices people to use Organic Or home-made ghee as they are healthy to eat also pious.
Ghee in winter season Impedes constipation, robust your immunity and hair strands, provides healthy fat high in Omega -3 fatty acid; strengthen your heart muscles, and aids in Digestion. Also ghee is supreme in amino acid which aids in digesting and rich source of unadulterated anti-oxidant, vitamin A, and also immunity booster because it is also supreme in Protein. Having ghee daily shields your body from infection, flu and dryness. Consuming premium cow ghee supports Gut barrier function also high in Vitamin A, E, and K. Regular consumption of this ghee calms arthritis, bowel issues also diabetes. Advantages of ghee are-
- Enhances body’s metabolism
- Enhances skin health
- Augments protein in your body
- Robust bone health
- Maintain cholesterol level
Ghee is supreme than any other oil, aids in boosting immunity and is eaten by children to for strength and building, aids in pregnancy for development of child’s brain and also eaten by old people to treat joint pain and energise the body. Ghee being a fortunate food in Ayurveda includes profuse aids and healing properties. Being supreme in all oils, ghee boosts your immunity, aids in weight loss and boost metabolism.
Adding ghee in your foods such as in daal (pulses), roti, and paratha benefit your heart and digestion also can be used for oiling your hairs. Switch unhealthy deep fried samosa, French fries, pakori in refined oil with ghee. Top Organic food companies in India recommend people to consume ghee in nominal quantity every season, as ghee heals chapped lips and cracked heels, cures and moist your skin enhances digestion, remits dark circles, and impedes cough and cold.