Amaranthus flour is made from pseudocereal which is not a grain but is used as a grain because of its high nutrition. Amaranthus is loaded with profuse aids, this cereal is the smart staple meal packed with high protein, rich fiber, and many crucial micronutrients. Amaranthus is –
- ½ cup cooked Amaranthus (chapatti, porridge) contains- 1.9g fat, 23g carbs, 4.7g protein, 2.6g fiber, 125.5 calories.
Amaranthus flour possesses various qualities and nutrition but this flour should be pure and free from harmful chemicals. In the market, we see many brands promise to be pious but they aren’t. So buying organic food is the right choice for your healthy future, you can buy organic food in India from your near store or online from Amazon and flip kart. Being a good source of Magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, and iron Amaranthus flour benefits your body in different ways. Phosphorus in Amaranthus robust bone health and aids in producing blood, and manganese boost brain function and shields against neurological conditions. The benefits of adding Amaranthus to your diet are-
- Loaded with anti-oxidants
- Retrench inflammation
- Best for weight loss
- May lower cholesterol level
- Retrench the risk of profuse diseases
- Robust bone health
- Enhances digestion and gut line
- Promotes hair health
- Impedes anemia and fight diabetes.
Many Organic food brands in India says that being High in fiber aids in good digestion and weight loss, the antioxidants present in Amaranthus flour such as gallic acid shield our body from profuse diseases. Consuming Amaranthus controls your sugar level and remits the risk of diabetes, also high iron plays an important role in hindering anemia. Amaranthus flour is a rich source of amino acid ‘lysine’ which aids in hair growth, shiny hairs, and a healthy scalp. This lysine acid cannot be produced in our body and also not found in many grains. You can make chapati, dosa, pancakes, puri with Amaranthus flour.
Amaranthus is gluten-free and best for people having allergies to gluten which is a protein present in wheat, barley, and rye. Along with iron and manganese, Amaranthus is high in copper, Vitamin B6, and selenium. People doing heavy workouts and gym should include Amaranthus or Amaranthus flour in their regular diet as they aids in building maintaining muscle mass, also controls our weight, and boost our metabolism.
Besan (gram flour) is made from dried chickpeas which are ground and made in powdered form. Besan is most common in Indian cuisine, best for making mouth-watering snacks like pakodi, besan ka barfi, and curry. Besan is gluten-free, high in protein content, and best for diabetic people. Besan is not just good for health, it benefits our skin too. From older times people are using the besan pack for cleansing skin and face, which aids in remitting suntan, acne, and oily skin. Certified organic brands in India recommend people to use pure besan which are certified by the government as they loaded with high nutrition and amazing benefits. Besan is loaded with profuse key nutrition like Magnesium, calcium, iron, and many other crucial anti-oxidants. The top 10 health benefits of besan are-
- Hinders heart problem and Anemia
- Remits allergies by gluten
- Aids in weight loss and fight weakness
- Remits skin issues like suntan, acne, and nourishes the skin
- Aids in controlling blood pressure level
- Removes dandruff and aids in making hairs shiny and robust
- Has anti-inflammatory properties and aids in good sleep
- Benefits in pregnancy and blood pressure
- Lessens the risk of breast cancer
- Improves brain health and robust bones
Organic food brands in India say that besan is Gluten-free which is best for people having allergies from gluten. It is loaded with profuse benefits conducing you to control your weight, impedes heart issues and health disorders like autism, an autoimmune disorder, and herpetiformis. Consuming food made of besan like – besan chilla,missi roti, pakora, curry, bread toast, besan laddoo, and gatte ki sabzi also besan barfi aids in remitting many chronic diseases keeps our blood pressure at level, and robust our immunity and lower diabetes.
Besan not only benefits our health, it is magical on our skin and hairs too. In older times our grandmother used-
- Besan, Curd, and turmeric
- Besan, curd, turmeric, lemon or honey
This pack helps to clean the face and body for soft and healthy skin. Applying besan pack on face and body and washing it off after drying aids in clear skin and remits suntan, acne, oily skin, and clean pores deeply. Besan also benefits your scalp and hairs, applying
- Besan and curd
Remits dandruff, keeps your scalp healthy and provides healthy and shiny hairs. Applying this pack on hairs once in a week and wash it off with mild shampoo gives you healthy and luscious and makes your strands thick and robust.
Here are some recipes made from besan which you can prepare in breakfast, main course, sweets, and snacks.
- Breakfast- missi roti, bread pakora, and besan ka chilla
- Main course- besan bhindi, kadhi chawal, and gatte ki sabzi
- Sweets- besan ke ladoo, besan barfi, and besan halwa
- Snacks- khandvi, paneer tikka, dhokla
All these recipes are healthy and palatable providing all the essential nutrition and health benefits, satiating your hunger pangs and benefiting your overall health.
Oil is been the part of cooking from ages, augmenting taste and health benefits. There are different types of Oil in every kitchen cabinet like- Mustard oil, sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Groundnut oil, and seasame oil. Cooking oils hike taste and textures of your food, consuming oil lubricates skin, and also encourage in regulating hormones. Oils in your food assist intestine to imbibe Vitamins like A, D, E, and K and store them in your body fat. Oils are used to cook food, preserve them and also benefit our skin and hairs.
The types of oils mentioned above have their own aids and nutrition, but the oil we consume daily should be pure and free from preservatives. In market we find many types of oils, but they are not pious, so buying organic oil benefits your health are they are pure. You can buy organic food in India from Flipkart, Amazon, and Big basket in reasonable price.
- Mustard Oil is one of the oil which is being used from Ancient times for their healthy properties, rich in Omega-3, Vitamin –E, antioxidants, and remitting Cancer. Mustard oil pacify sinus, enhances blood circulation, and impedes dandruff and hair loss. This oil can also heal cracked heels and dry skin if massages once a week. Including this oil in your regular diet aids heart health and remits cancer risk too. This oil has anti-viral properties, fights against infection and is anti-fungal. Mixing equal amount of coconut oil and mustard oil aids in enhancing skin tone, eradicating dark spots and tan. This oil also heals cold and cough, cleaning congestion from respiratory tract, hindering sinus. Mixer of warm mustard oil with 2 to 3 cloves of garlic and rubbing them on your feet warms your body and cures cold.
- Sunflower oil which is a vegetable oil is free from cholesterol also plant based oil. This golden, light and healthy oil is low in saturated fats also good source of mono and poly unsaturated fat. Being rich in Vitamins A and E, these vitamins acts as antioxidant and promotes healthy skin with lustre and fades acne. This oil acts as natural moisturizer aiding in recovering sensitive and dry skin. We can also use other oils in our food like Mustard oil, Olive oil and Groundnut oil. We can mix other oil too in our food to make them healthy and dainty.
- Groundnut oil– groundnut oil is also known as peanut oil, as they are made peanuts which are rich in Vitamin E and antioxidant, aids in protecting against chronic disease. Top Organic food companies in India says that groundnut oil provides good fat too if consumed on moderation, good for heart health, lowers cholesterol level, and the unsaturated fat in groundnut oil enhances blood sugar level in those with diabetics. Groundnut or peanut oil is loaded with profuse nutrition like Vitamin E, monounsaturated fat, polyunsaturated fat, Omega-6 fatty acid, and phytosterols.
- Sesame oil- sesame is of two types white and black, white sesame oil is commonly used to cook food. Sesame oil is good for heart, contains sesamol and sesaminol, these two antioxidant benefits our health and may also control blood sugar level. Consuming sesame oil in moderate quantity shields our body from UV rays, and may treat Arthritis, also heals wounds and burn. Sesame oil also benefits our skin and hairs. It also enhances our sleep quality and if massage daily it aids in remitting joint pain, legs and arm pain.
Ragi is also known as ‘Finger Millet’ is a super grain that is supreme in fiber, calcium, and natural weight-loss food. Ragi has become prominent in the last 2 decades because of its high nutritional value; ragi is a good source of good carbohydrates, possessing all the pivotal nutrition like fats, protein, fiber, also vitamins and minerals. Ragi is gluten-free loaded with Vitamins C and E, which boost our skin, hair, and immunity. Ragi has a minus level of cholesterol and sodium which conduce in heart wellness. When you buy ragi online or from your near store it should be pious and free from preservatives, so the best choice to make is going organic. You can buy organic food in India from Flipkart, Amazon, and big basket.
Ragi can be added to your daily diet in breakfast and lunch, like preparing chilla, pancakes, and cookies for your breakfast and mixing ragi flour with wheat flour for preparing roti or making bread with the mixture for lunch. Ragi is full of fiber and protein which conduce in better digestion and gut health. The benefits of consuming ragi or ragi flour is-
- Impedes diabetes
- Augment production of mother’s milk
- Treats anemia
- Impedes hair fall and dandruff issues
- Retrench acne and boils
- Cure pigmentation
- Possess anti-aging properties
- Loaded with beneficial amino acid
- Soothe constipation
- Nervous system booster
Organic food brands in India recommends women who are pregnant or just gave birth should include ragi in their diet because ragi amplifies milk and lactation, providing calcium and iron to young mothers and expecting women. Consuming ragi daily robust bone health in growing children. Being supreme in calcium also strengthens gum health and teeth. Being high in fiber ragi keeps your digestion healthy by treating constipation, and kidney disorder. People who are allergenic to gluten which is found in wheat should go for ragi because ragi is gluten-free. Adding ragi to your breakfast is the best food because they are filled with B-complex vitamins, protein, calcium, Vitamin C and E, and antioxidants.
Consuming ragi roti, halwa, pancakes, dosa, chilla, cookies and porridge conduce your gut health and intestine. Making porridge using ragi flour in breakfast is best for weight management and skin health. You can porridge using ragi flour-
- 2 tbsp ragi flour
- 1 cup milk
- Few almonds and cashew (crushed)
- 2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp honey or sugar
- Boil milk in a pan and keep the flame medium
- After milk gets warm add ragi flour and stir it continuously
- Stir till the flour gets mix in milk and no lumps are left
- Add crushed almonds and honey or sugar
- After the porridge is ready, switch off the flame.
- Take out porridge in a bowl and enjoy this palatable and healthy breakfast.
When we talk about health, we think of healthy foods, zestful life, exercise, and stress-free life. A healthy lifestyle comprises good food, the right sleep, and blissful life. Your diet plays a pivotal role in maintaining your health and immunity, so toting good carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals, and fats. Portioning your food on your plate in the right amount conduce you to lead a healthy life. The top 10 organic food brands in India say that one of the top superfoods to add to your diet are Pulses, which are supreme in protein and fiber also a good source of Vitamins and minerals like- magnesium, folate, and iron also zinc. Pulses enhance eyesight, constipation, and aids in bodybuilding. They are highly nutritious and enhance our diet quality, pulses like- kidney beans, chickpeas, green peas, split lentils (all types of daal- arhaar, moong, and chana), split grams, etc.
Pulses play a crucial part in our diet, consuming pulses daily not only robust your immunity but also improve gut health and digestion. Eating kidney beans and chickpeas with rice, roti, or making any dish with them not only enhances your health but makes your dish palatable too. Pulses are loaded with high protein, anti-oxidants, and iron which conduce in sharpening memory, shielding from muscle loss, and provide good eyesight. Pulses like lentils and legumes aids in maintaining blood sugar level, robust our eyes and bones, and rich in phosphorous and magnesium. The food we eat should be free from preservatives and pious, in the market the pulses are colored and impure, buying organic food is going to ensure your health and future. You can buy Organic food online India from Flipkart, Amazon, and Big Basket. The benefits of consuming pulses and adding them to your diet are-
- Good for heart health– consuming pulses; beans and lentils daily shield our body from profuse problems like heart attack and cardiovascular problems. People who eat pulses daily have a low risk of cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Controls hunger pangs– people who frequently consume pulses and beans feel less hungry because being high in fiber and protein, the starch in them satiates our stomach. Pulses also aid in weight loss and digestion.
- Retrench risk of cancer– being supreme in anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory agents they retrench the risk of cancer. Lentils contain selenium which remits the rate of tumor growth, and also amplifies our immunity.
- High protein-protein aids in repairing your body cells and building your body and pulses are best in them. Having 1 bowl of pulses daily robust your immunity, body cells, and stabilizes your glucose level. Also high in amino acid pulses is best for workout people and people who want to shed extra weight. They are also high in folate and this vital nutrition conduces in making red blood cells. Pulses also aid in fighting free radicals in our body and impede neural tube defect in women during pregnancy.
Salt plays pivotal role by savouring in food and enhancing taste. On average, Indians consume 10grams salt a day which should be cut to 5 grams recommended by WHO (World Health Organisation). Salt is a mineral which is essential for our body in minute quantity, consuming salt plays vital role in maintaining our health and regulation of fluids in our body. Certified Organic brands in India says- Salt contains Sodium and chloride ions which aids in functioning nerve and muscles. Salt comes in different type – table salt, Himalayan rock salt, and black salt. In the past few years’ regular or table salt is being avoided by many because of its unhealthy making; they lose their nutritional value due to intense bleaching and refining. The reasons to use Himalayan pink salt are they are good source of iodine and iron oxide.
Salt resolves many health issues if eaten in minute quantity and best quality. Himalayan pink salt or rock salt enhances digestion also your insulin sensitivity, and impedes sudden blood sugar spike. Salt also aids in proper functioning of thyroid, aids in hydrating your body, and enhances the symptoms of cystic fibrosis. Salt should be taken in very less quantity only for making food palatable.
Organic Food producers in India advices people to use Himalayan Rock Salt instead of regular salt because regular ones are fortified. Pink salt consumption manages blood sugar, and hormonal balance also confirms proper flow of fluids in our body. More benefits of Pink Himalayan salt are:
- Boost energy
- Remits muscle cramps
- Remits the sign of ageing
- Remit issues of sinus
- Enhances metabolism
- Boost brain health
- Promotes healthy bones and healthy sleep
- Aids gall bladder health
- Augment hydration
- Promotes healthy pH balance of the cell.
Salt not only savours food but also aids in preserving foods for longer period because they are natural preservative. Foods such as pickles, meat, dairy, beef jerky and smoked salmon. and many other foods are preserved for many years. When refrigerator was not invented, people used salt for preserving food. You can also place Himalayan pink rock salt lamp in your room as this lamp regulates your sleep, refreshes your mood also purifies air. This salt is calorie free, fat free and cholesterol free. Pink salt is loaded with 84 essential minerals and acts like a detoxifier.
Peanuts also known as ‘Mufali’ in India, is eaten widely all over world, supreme in protein, good fat and low in carbs. Peanuts are legumes which are mostly eaten raw and roasted; they are also called groundnuts and earthnuts. Peanuts prizes itself similar benefits as tree nuts like almonds, cashew and walnuts. Peanuts are high in nutritional value, good for your heart and best for weight loss; it also impedes risk of heart disease. Organic food producers in India says that peanuts are loaded with protein which keeps you fuller for longer period aiding in weight loss. Peanuts are excellent source of fiber, vitamin E, folate, and carbohydrates.
The benefits of consuming Peanuts are-
- Keeps your heart healthy
- Remits the risk of gallstone
- Remits diabetes risk (type 2 diabetes)
- Remits inflammation
- Impedes cancer issues
Many items are made from peanuts which are peanut butter, peanut oil, flour and protein. Peanut butter is eaten widely with apple, bread and on roti. The butter has high nutritional value aiding in weight loss, providing high protein content and best for gym person. You can make peanut butter at your home too.
½ kg peanuts
Roast peanuts in a pan. After cooling them put them all in a grinder (mixer), grind it for few minutes and halt it for 10 seconds in every 2 minutes. After few minutes you will see that peanuts have left oil, and being grinded well. After being grinded, take out all the butter in a jar and add little salt and 2 spoon honey, then close the lid and put the jar in fridge.
Organic food producers in India says that Peanuts can aid in lowering cholesterol, stroke, and the one who ate handful of peanuts daily have lived long and healthy life. Peanuts are eaten as snack, they are added in Poha, Upma, bhel muri( puffed rice), biryani, cuisine, and cakes also desserts. Peanuts are loaded with various Vitamins and minerals like biotin, Vitamin E, phosphorus, and niacin. Through peanuts you can make healthy snacks at home like ‘peanut chikki’.
Chikki is very famous in India which is high in protein and best for weight loss. Chikki is made from roasted peanuts, jaggery, and ghee (optional). Jaggery should be pious and free from preservatives because in chikki jaggery plays a vital role for keeping chikki fresh for longer period. Jaggery keeps your body warm and healthy, this sweet snack can be eaten any time.
Winter’s arrival changes every individual’s habit because exposure to the cold temperature makes us lazy, and suppresses our immune system which makes us vulnerable to diseases, and lowers our metabolism. To keep our body healthy and warm in winter a healthy diet aids in achieving healthy lifestyle and robust immunity. Having dry fruits daily in winter aids in keeping your digestion healthy and body warm. Dry fruits like Almond, walnuts, raisins, and cashew are consumed commonly, and it aids in controlling our hunger pangs by providing us all the nutrients also many Organic food brands in India acquaint people to consume pious foods to lead a healthy lifestyle. Dry fruits are one of the nutritional foods which aids in supplying high amount of antioxidants to our body, and enhance the intakes of fibre and nutrition. Dry fruits are best to quench your craving if you running out of time, and following a healthy diet. Dry fruits are loaded with profuse nutrition – Vitamin B, Minerals like copper and phosphorus which aids in enhancing the regeneration of new blood cells and haemoglobin in body. These healthy nuts also augment energy and build stamina.
Dry fruits aids in-
- Immunity booster
- Aids in Digestion
- Aids in Weight loss
- Pacify constipation
- Aid Combat cancer
Gobbling handful of Almonds (soaked) daily in winters aids in robusting your immunity and bones. Almonds are packed with supreme Vitamin E, magnesium, and lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol. In winter we eat more fried foods like samosa, puri, and chips which augment calories leading to weight gain, almonds aids in remitting those extra kilos because they are high in fibre and protein. Almonds control your hunger pangs by keeping you full for longer period. You can make Almond halwa (pudding) in winter and this halwa is very healthy and high in nutrition keeping you warm and shielding your heart health.
With Almonds you can also munch few Cashew and raisins because they too are healthy for winters. Cashews are rich in fiber, lower in sugar, and protect your heart because of healthy fats. Cashews are good source of copper, magnesium, and plant protein. Having few cashew daily boost brain health, bone health, immunity,source of dietary fiber, best for weight loss, and keeps you energised whole day. You can add few cashews in your food while making Upma, fried rice or biryani, and in halwa (pudding). Raisins too prizes itself same qualities as almond and cashews. Raisins aid in balancing the bacteria in your gut, high in soluble fiber, enhances intestine functions, and contains inflammatory properties. The most crucial thing is that consuming all these dry fruits are beneficial but they should be pious too, free from preservatives. You can buy Organic food in India from Flipkart, Amazon, and Big basket, and these dry fruits are Organic and reasonable to buy. You can add raisins as salad toppings, adding in your oats, yogurt, and in cereals. Walnuts are super plant source of Omega -3 which are good fatty acids, promote healthy gut, manage 2 type of diabetes, and lowers blood pressure also remits inflammation. Dry fruits should be gobbled handful in breakfast or mixed in sweets which are sugar free. Walnuts are best for winters because they warm your body shielding your body from cold temperature.
When winter arrive our food, clothing, and daily activity slightly remodel, because of low temperature our body experiences changes in food preference, energy levels and metabolism. Low temperature makes our body stiff and dry which causes lethargy and body ache. Wearing woollen clothes keeps us warm, and eating hot and healthy foods keeps our body temperature at level. In winters we eat seasonal fruit and vegetables, sweets like ‘panjiri ke ladoo’, ‘ gajar ka halwa’, and dishes like ‘ Bajre ki khichdi’, ‘ makke ki roti and sarso ka saag’, and ‘ jaggery rice’.
Top Organic Food Brands in India like Natureland Organics recommend people to eat healthy foods in winter like Ghee, dry fruits, and drinking Giloy, Triphala and Amla juice aiding you to shield your body from cough ,cold and flu. To keep your body healthy and warm we should eat healthy foods made from healthy products which should be pious and free from preservatives. Let’s see the benefits of preparing these 5 healthy dishes and sweets at home this winter-
- Panjiri ke Ladoo- in winter’s ladoo is the best superfoods for your immunity. Panjiri is made of semolina, dry fruits, nuts, jaggery, makhana, aata, and coconut. They are dry and crumble mix, bind by ghee to make ladoo( round shape) which are the best aiding to robust your bones and moisturize your skin.
- Bajre ki Khichdi- Bajra is complete in protein, best for vegans and high in fiber. One cup of bajra flour makes 4 rotis, which are soft and tasty, also improves your digestion. Bajra flour is best for diabetics’ person, helping in lowering cholesterol and good for your heart. Bajra roti is eaten in winters because they aid in keeping your body warm and is full of fibre and potassium. They are gluten-free and is loaded with high Omega-3 and iron. You can make bajra roti, dosa, kichdi and uttpam in winters.
- Gajar ka halwa- this dessert having a pudding like structure is prominent in India consumed in winters at most. Gajar ka halwa is very healthy and heavy as they are made with grated gajar(carrot), ghee, dry fruits, sugar, milk, and mawa( made by condense milk). Certified Organic brands in India says that this dessert is eaten by all ages, keeps your body warm and is healthy for winters.
- Makke ki roti- this dish is eminent and eaten widely in Punjab with sarso ka saag. This dish is eaten mainly in winters because makka or maize is good source of profuse vitamins and minerals, and is high in antioxidant carotenoids. Sarso ka saag with makka ki roti promotes healthy digestion because of high fiber, keeping the body warm. Having this dish with ghee and jaggery keeps you healthy and warm in winters.
- Gond(edible gum) ke ladoo- this ladoo is specially made in winters because they keep our body warm in winters. Gond ke ladoo is made by Ghee, dry fruits, black pepper, and atta (whole wheat flour). Gond aka edible gum is eaten in winters because gond gives you energy, keeps your body warm and high in calcium aids in robusting your bones and teeth. Gond ke ladoo is best for women who are nursing mother aiding in milk production and strengthening your backbone.
A right diet helps a lot in day to day activities by providing us energy, power, and shielding our body from diseases and virus. A healthy diet is right diet which includes all the essential nutrition nourishing our body and keeping is robust and blissful. The ingredients in our food aids our health and system, and one the ingredient benefitting is heeng/hing(Asafoetida) which is added in everyday cuisine. Top 10 organic food brands in India says that Hing is pragmatic from thousands of years to savouring dishes. Hing is a dried sap attained from the roots of Ferula plant. It adds aroma and flavour in any uninteresting food. A pinch of Hing in food not only augments aroma but provides profuse health aids like anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory. Consuming hing daily remits issues like bloating, gas issue, stomach burn, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and intestinal worms. Hing is handy online and grocery shops in decent price, but do we know the hing we buy is pious and healthy.
Many people make heeng Churan( heeng candy) at home or buy from store as they aids in remitting indigestion and gas issues. We can make hing peda or hing candy at home-
½ cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp cumin powder
4 tbsp mango powder
1 tbsp rock salt
2 tbsp heeng powder
1 tbsp grinded black pepper
Few drops of lemon juice
Mix all the ingredients and after getting little moist make round candies and keep in jar. Store it for 1 week in refrigerator.
You can eat this candy after your meal or when you have little indigestion and gas issues. The benefits of a pinch of hing daily in your diet are-
- Helps in elimination of Gas , digestion, and bloating issue
- May aid in lowering blood pressure level
- Remits menstrual pain
- May remit asthma
- May be used as a hair conditioner
- May remit acne and enhance your skin health.
Organic food producers in India like Natureland Organics says that Hing are rich in fiber aids in digestion, robusting liver, and best for stomach gastritis, bloating, and abdominal pain. Adding hing in your dishes like curries, dal, and in other food items in being eaten from years. Adding hing in hot oil before adding vegetable gives your food a great aroma and flavour. Not only it amplify savoury but also resolve issues like bloating, gas and digestion. When we eat food, and it doesn’t digest, and causes pain in stomach is gas. We can also mix Hing in water with Himalayan pink salt, and drink it. It will cool your burn and pacify your stomach. Hing also lowers your blood pressure level as it a natural blood thinner compound, packed with Coumarin, a compound which aids in blood flow. If you have Asthma, hing helps you a lot to relieve your respiratory disorder and also calm bronchitis, dry cough as it is loaded anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and antibiotic. Consuming dry ginger with Hing and honey also aids in respiration issues.