Holi the festival of colours which is extoled with joviality, togetherness, and love, the Red faces, pink hands, and colourful cheeks holi is loved and played by all age. Along with coloured water, water guns, and balloons, mouth-watering foods like Gujiya, pakori, thandai, and kachori sabzi are also enjoyed in holi. Holi should be played using chemical-free colour because in market many colours have harmful toxins which harm our skin. Along with chemical-free colours the foods which are delicious should be healthy too. Many Certified Organic brands in India recommend people to eat pure food free from preservatives and chemicals because foods with chemicals and preservatives harm your nervous system and digestion. This holi go healthy and organic as pure food augments your immunity and enhances digestion. In Holi along with playing colours, delicious foods like gujiya and thandai are also enjoyed by everyone.
Foods are prepared one day before holi, Gujiya which is made from maida and aata( wheat) is filled with coconut, sugar, dry fruits and khoya. The main food prepared in holi is Gujiya and thandai. Also foods like-
- Dahi Vada
- Kachori Sabzi
- Pani Puri
- Gulab jamun
- Dal halwa
Organic Products manufactures in India like Natureland Organics wishes you happy and safe Holi, this holi celebrate with healthy and pure foods. Natureland Organic advices you to put Mustard or coconut oil on your hairs and body before going to play holi as oil aids in removing the colour easily and keeping your skin healthy. The foods we eat in holi are fried, oily and sweet. In Thandai milk, dry fruits (Almonds, cashew, and pista), sugar, and rose water (syrup) which helps in keeping your body cool and healthy. Kachori which is made from maida( White flour) is stuffed with Arhar daal, spices, and crisp. Dahi Vada is famous in every festival as they are made Urad daal which are fried and is eaten with curd and tomato chutney. Kachori sabzi is common item prepared in every house; in holi people make kachori sabzi with pakori and thanadai. Kachori is made from wheat and sabzi is made of potato and pumpkin tossed with fried tomato and spices.
Holi is the festival of togetherness as in this festival every caste, creed, and age play holi with love and togetherness. It is the festival of colours and mouth-watering food celebrate in every house and even in every corner of world.
Summer is all about being active, enjoying the sun and having seasonal foods, but it also brings habit of eating junk food and digestion is low in summer. Due to low digestion people suffer from dehydration, diarrhoea, vomiting, and sun stroke, so consuming the proper food aids good immunity and proper digestion. Including healthy food in your diet with little junk is okay- Raisins a healthy snack which can be munched anytime without any guilt providing all the nutrition and benefits. Top Organic food companies in India recommend people that munching handful of raisins or tossing them with desserts or in smoothies benefits our digestion, robust our bone health, keeps us full for longer period, and lowers cholesterol and blood pressure. Raisins are ideal for summer also inexpensive if eaten in moderation, it aids our body in many ways-
- Rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals
- Lowers blood glucose level
- Loaded with Vitamin C and anti-oxidant
- Keeps inflammation in check
- Impedes bloating and constipation
- Boost iron level in our body
- Aids in weight loss
- Impedes iron-deficiency anemia
- High in calcium
- Hinders cavities and promote healthy teeth
When you eat healthy, it’s crucial to buy pure foods which are free from preservatives, you can buy Organic food in India from Amazon, Flipkart, and Big Basket. Raisins being a good source of essential nutrition in the form of calories and sugar, also loaded with minerals and energy, they make themselves a quick snack benefiting your body. Eating handful of raisins or adding them in your pasta or making muffin with flax seeds and pumpkin, they impedes acidity because it is loaded with potassium, magnesium, copper, and iron. It aids in relaxing the blood vessels and lowers the risk of heart disease because if eaten daily it remits cardiovascular risk such as high blood pressure. Raisins a good source of Anti-oxidant compound impedes cancer cells also fights with them, and protects eye health.
Consuming them also enhances skin and hair health as they are loaded with Vitamin C, selenium, and zinc which keeps the skin cells healthy and young, impeding damage from ageing cells. It resolves hair issues too like having dandruff problem, and scalp irritation, raisins are perfect for attaining healthy and silky hairs. Raisins nutrition fact per serving –
- Calories- 129
- Dietary fiber- 1.9 g
- Carbohydrates- 34.11g
- Sugar- 28.03g
Dalia also known as Porridge is made from broken wheat which is consumed from ages. It is loaded with profuse nutrition and benefits, high in fiber and manganese. It is ideal for weight loss and people suffering from diabetes because Dalia contains complex carbohydrates and lower in glycaemic index which ensures normal release of glucose which maintains sugar in blood. Dalia aids in cleansing intestine and enhances digestion which leads to weight loss and impedes constipation. Dalia with milk amplifies muscle mass and maintains cholesterol level, Organic food producers in India says that you can also make dalia with vegies which is ideal for breakfast and palatable too. The benefits of eating daily are-
- Supreme in fiber and protein
- Impedes breast cancer
- Easily digestible and cook
- Pacify constipation
- Perfect for diabetic person
- Good source of minerals
- Controls hunger pangs
- Ideal for growing children
- Loaded with vitamins and minerals
- Keeps your heart healthy
Dalia has profuse benefits and can be eaten daily, lowering cholesterol level and aids in n attaining those six packs. There are types of Dalia like
- Wheat Dalia
- Barley Dalia
- Maize Dalia
Food you eat should be pious and healthy so buying right food is crucial. In recent times food quality has been depreciated so it is important to buy foods free from preservatives, buy organic products online India from Flipkart, amazon, and Big basket.
Wheat dalia-it is ideal for all age group enhancing your digestion and keeping you healthy, but wheat and Barley dalia have gluten and many people are allergic to them. Maize dalia is only dalia which is gluten-free.
Barley Dalia- this dalia is made from barley which is a good source of dietary fiber, manganese and high in vitamins and minerals. Barley dalia impedes gallstones, and remits the risk of heart disease, consuming dalia daily leads to weightloss and enhances digestion. Barley dalia is perfect for diabetic person, and the magnesium in dalia controls insulin level.
Maize Dalia- this dalia is gluten-free ideal for people having allergies from gluten, maize dalia is good source of fiber and protein, also provides energy to our body. These are low in fat and calories aiding to lose weight and keeping your gut, you can eat this dalia in your breakfast or at your dinner with milk or veggies. Maize dalia is good source of Vitamin-E and aids in optimal bowel function.
Flax seeds or ‘Alsi’ are also called ‘Functional food’ because flax seeds aid in boosting our health, and used as Ayurveda medicine from thousands of years. This seed is brown in color has a hard crunchy covering, and it also comes in golden color. Flax seeds are high and rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are best for vegans because we find the highest omega in salmon, but the one who doesn’t eat non-vegetarian, flax seeds is the best source. Having Flax seeds in your grocery list is must, but it should be pure. Now a day’s flax seeds in the market are synthetic as they add preservatives and color to the product which are conventional and hazardous for health. People these days tend towards Organic food it is free from any artificial color and is cultivated, under-skilled farmers. Many certified organic brands in India advices people to consume flax seeds daily mixed their smoothies, pancakes, muffins, pastry and cookies. Flax seeds digest faster if we roast them and grind it before consuming, the seeds work as a miracle for your body. The benefits of flax seeds are-
- Supreme in omega-3
- Aids in retrenching body weight
- Remits cholesterol level and enhances blood sugar level
- Remits breast pain
- Might remit cancer risk
It is in the list of the ‘Superfoods’ because of its properties, and nutrition. These tiny seeds are loaded with enough fiber which aids in weight loss and improving digestion. Omega-3 is must for every human, it lower the risk of instant cardiac arrest, lessen blood pressure, remits the chances of heart attack and works as anti-ageing for your skin. Having flax seeds daily, lower cholesterol level and is good- source of plant-based protein. It is been studied that it also lowers the risk of cancer and may cure diabetics too.
Purchasing Organic food online India is now too easy, you can order flax seeds online sitting on your couch, and receiving on your doorstep. It is important to know how much quantity should be added to your food, and quantity should be consumed in a day. 1teaspoon of ground flax seeds is loaded with protein, fibre, omega-3 fatty acids also a rich source of vitamins and minerals. People going through constipation and digestion problem should eat flax seeds daily as it contains enough fibre to cure both. The one who are vegans or cutting back on meat, flax seeds are better alternative protein. It also remits the craving again and again and keeps your stomach full for a longer period, and this leads to weight loss.
Having flax seeds in breakfast or lunch is better than at dinner. You can add flax seeds in your muffins, soup, vegetable, using it to thick your soup and smoothies. Flax seeds can be added in water as an egg substitute. You can even add it your cookies and cake.
Amaranthus flour is made from pseudocereal which is not a grain but is used as a grain because of its high nutrition. Amaranthus is loaded with profuse aids, this cereal is the smart staple meal packed with high protein, rich fiber, and many crucial micronutrients. Amaranthus is –
- ½ cup cooked Amaranthus (chapatti, porridge) contains- 1.9g fat, 23g carbs, 4.7g protein, 2.6g fiber, 125.5 calories.
Amaranthus flour possesses various qualities and nutrition but this flour should be pure and free from harmful chemicals. In the market, we see many brands promise to be pious but they aren’t. So buying organic food is the right choice for your healthy future, you can buy organic food in India from your near store or online from Amazon and flip kart. Being a good source of Magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, and iron Amaranthus flour benefits your body in different ways. Phosphorus in Amaranthus robust bone health and aids in producing blood, and manganese boost brain function and shields against neurological conditions. The benefits of adding Amaranthus to your diet are-
- Loaded with anti-oxidants
- Retrench inflammation
- Best for weight loss
- May lower cholesterol level
- Retrench the risk of profuse diseases
- Robust bone health
- Enhances digestion and gut line
- Promotes hair health
- Impedes anemia and fight diabetes.
Many Organic food brands in India says that being High in fiber aids in good digestion and weight loss, the antioxidants present in Amaranthus flour such as gallic acid shield our body from profuse diseases. Consuming Amaranthus controls your sugar level and remits the risk of diabetes, also high iron plays an important role in hindering anemia. Amaranthus flour is a rich source of amino acid ‘lysine’ which aids in hair growth, shiny hairs, and a healthy scalp. This lysine acid cannot be produced in our body and also not found in many grains. You can make chapati, dosa, pancakes, puri with Amaranthus flour.
Amaranthus is gluten-free and best for people having allergies to gluten which is a protein present in wheat, barley, and rye. Along with iron and manganese, Amaranthus is high in copper, Vitamin B6, and selenium. People doing heavy workouts and gym should include Amaranthus or Amaranthus flour in their regular diet as they aids in building maintaining muscle mass, also controls our weight, and boost our metabolism.
Besan (gram flour) is made from dried chickpeas which are ground and made in powdered form. Besan is most common in Indian cuisine, best for making mouth-watering snacks like pakodi, besan ka barfi, and curry. Besan is gluten-free, high in protein content, and best for diabetic people. Besan is not just good for health, it benefits our skin too. From older times people are using the besan pack for cleansing skin and face, which aids in remitting suntan, acne, and oily skin. Certified organic brands in India recommend people to use pure besan which are certified by the government as they loaded with high nutrition and amazing benefits. Besan is loaded with profuse key nutrition like Magnesium, calcium, iron, and many other crucial anti-oxidants. The top 10 health benefits of besan are-
- Hinders heart problem and Anemia
- Remits allergies by gluten
- Aids in weight loss and fight weakness
- Remits skin issues like suntan, acne, and nourishes the skin
- Aids in controlling blood pressure level
- Removes dandruff and aids in making hairs shiny and robust
- Has anti-inflammatory properties and aids in good sleep
- Benefits in pregnancy and blood pressure
- Lessens the risk of breast cancer
- Improves brain health and robust bones
Organic food brands in India say that besan is Gluten-free which is best for people having allergies from gluten. It is loaded with profuse benefits conducing you to control your weight, impedes heart issues and health disorders like autism, an autoimmune disorder, and herpetiformis. Consuming food made of besan like – besan chilla,missi roti, pakora, curry, bread toast, besan laddoo, and gatte ki sabzi also besan barfi aids in remitting many chronic diseases keeps our blood pressure at level, and robust our immunity and lower diabetes.
Besan not only benefits our health, it is magical on our skin and hairs too. In older times our grandmother used-
- Besan, Curd, and turmeric
- Besan, curd, turmeric, lemon or honey
This pack helps to clean the face and body for soft and healthy skin. Applying besan pack on face and body and washing it off after drying aids in clear skin and remits suntan, acne, oily skin, and clean pores deeply. Besan also benefits your scalp and hairs, applying
- Besan and curd
Remits dandruff, keeps your scalp healthy and provides healthy and shiny hairs. Applying this pack on hairs once in a week and wash it off with mild shampoo gives you healthy and luscious and makes your strands thick and robust.
Here are some recipes made from besan which you can prepare in breakfast, main course, sweets, and snacks.
- Breakfast- missi roti, bread pakora, and besan ka chilla
- Main course- besan bhindi, kadhi chawal, and gatte ki sabzi
- Sweets- besan ke ladoo, besan barfi, and besan halwa
- Snacks- khandvi, paneer tikka, dhokla
All these recipes are healthy and palatable providing all the essential nutrition and health benefits, satiating your hunger pangs and benefiting your overall health.
Oil is been the part of cooking from ages, augmenting taste and health benefits. There are different types of Oil in every kitchen cabinet like- Mustard oil, sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Groundnut oil, and seasame oil. Cooking oils hike taste and textures of your food, consuming oil lubricates skin, and also encourage in regulating hormones. Oils in your food assist intestine to imbibe Vitamins like A, D, E, and K and store them in your body fat. Oils are used to cook food, preserve them and also benefit our skin and hairs.
The types of oils mentioned above have their own aids and nutrition, but the oil we consume daily should be pure and free from preservatives. In market we find many types of oils, but they are not pious, so buying organic oil benefits your health are they are pure. You can buy organic food in India from Flipkart, Amazon, and Big basket in reasonable price.
- Mustard Oil is one of the oil which is being used from Ancient times for their healthy properties, rich in Omega-3, Vitamin –E, antioxidants, and remitting Cancer. Mustard oil pacify sinus, enhances blood circulation, and impedes dandruff and hair loss. This oil can also heal cracked heels and dry skin if massages once a week. Including this oil in your regular diet aids heart health and remits cancer risk too. This oil has anti-viral properties, fights against infection and is anti-fungal. Mixing equal amount of coconut oil and mustard oil aids in enhancing skin tone, eradicating dark spots and tan. This oil also heals cold and cough, cleaning congestion from respiratory tract, hindering sinus. Mixer of warm mustard oil with 2 to 3 cloves of garlic and rubbing them on your feet warms your body and cures cold.
- Sunflower oil which is a vegetable oil is free from cholesterol also plant based oil. This golden, light and healthy oil is low in saturated fats also good source of mono and poly unsaturated fat. Being rich in Vitamins A and E, these vitamins acts as antioxidant and promotes healthy skin with lustre and fades acne. This oil acts as natural moisturizer aiding in recovering sensitive and dry skin. We can also use other oils in our food like Mustard oil, Olive oil and Groundnut oil. We can mix other oil too in our food to make them healthy and dainty.
- Groundnut oil– groundnut oil is also known as peanut oil, as they are made peanuts which are rich in Vitamin E and antioxidant, aids in protecting against chronic disease. Top Organic food companies in India says that groundnut oil provides good fat too if consumed on moderation, good for heart health, lowers cholesterol level, and the unsaturated fat in groundnut oil enhances blood sugar level in those with diabetics. Groundnut or peanut oil is loaded with profuse nutrition like Vitamin E, monounsaturated fat, polyunsaturated fat, Omega-6 fatty acid, and phytosterols.
- Sesame oil- sesame is of two types white and black, white sesame oil is commonly used to cook food. Sesame oil is good for heart, contains sesamol and sesaminol, these two antioxidant benefits our health and may also control blood sugar level. Consuming sesame oil in moderate quantity shields our body from UV rays, and may treat Arthritis, also heals wounds and burn. Sesame oil also benefits our skin and hairs. It also enhances our sleep quality and if massage daily it aids in remitting joint pain, legs and arm pain.
Ragi is also known as ‘Finger Millet’ is a super grain that is supreme in fiber, calcium, and natural weight-loss food. Ragi has become prominent in the last 2 decades because of its high nutritional value; ragi is a good source of good carbohydrates, possessing all the pivotal nutrition like fats, protein, fiber, also vitamins and minerals. Ragi is gluten-free loaded with Vitamins C and E, which boost our skin, hair, and immunity. Ragi has a minus level of cholesterol and sodium which conduce in heart wellness. When you buy ragi online or from your near store it should be pious and free from preservatives, so the best choice to make is going organic. You can buy organic food in India from Flipkart, Amazon, and big basket.
Ragi can be added to your daily diet in breakfast and lunch, like preparing chilla, pancakes, and cookies for your breakfast and mixing ragi flour with wheat flour for preparing roti or making bread with the mixture for lunch. Ragi is full of fiber and protein which conduce in better digestion and gut health. The benefits of consuming ragi or ragi flour is-
- Impedes diabetes
- Augment production of mother’s milk
- Treats anemia
- Impedes hair fall and dandruff issues
- Retrench acne and boils
- Cure pigmentation
- Possess anti-aging properties
- Loaded with beneficial amino acid
- Soothe constipation
- Nervous system booster
Organic food brands in India recommends women who are pregnant or just gave birth should include ragi in their diet because ragi amplifies milk and lactation, providing calcium and iron to young mothers and expecting women. Consuming ragi daily robust bone health in growing children. Being supreme in calcium also strengthens gum health and teeth. Being high in fiber ragi keeps your digestion healthy by treating constipation, and kidney disorder. People who are allergenic to gluten which is found in wheat should go for ragi because ragi is gluten-free. Adding ragi to your breakfast is the best food because they are filled with B-complex vitamins, protein, calcium, Vitamin C and E, and antioxidants.
Consuming ragi roti, halwa, pancakes, dosa, chilla, cookies and porridge conduce your gut health and intestine. Making porridge using ragi flour in breakfast is best for weight management and skin health. You can porridge using ragi flour-
- 2 tbsp ragi flour
- 1 cup milk
- Few almonds and cashew (crushed)
- 2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp honey or sugar
- Boil milk in a pan and keep the flame medium
- After milk gets warm add ragi flour and stir it continuously
- Stir till the flour gets mix in milk and no lumps are left
- Add crushed almonds and honey or sugar
- After the porridge is ready, switch off the flame.
- Take out porridge in a bowl and enjoy this palatable and healthy breakfast.
When we talk about health, we think of healthy foods, zestful life, exercise, and stress-free life. A healthy lifestyle comprises good food, the right sleep, and blissful life. Your diet plays a pivotal role in maintaining your health and immunity, so toting good carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals, and fats. Portioning your food on your plate in the right amount conduce you to lead a healthy life. The top 10 organic food brands in India say that one of the top superfoods to add to your diet are Pulses, which are supreme in protein and fiber also a good source of Vitamins and minerals like- magnesium, folate, and iron also zinc. Pulses enhance eyesight, constipation, and aids in bodybuilding. They are highly nutritious and enhance our diet quality, pulses like- kidney beans, chickpeas, green peas, split lentils (all types of daal- arhaar, moong, and chana), split grams, etc.
Pulses play a crucial part in our diet, consuming pulses daily not only robust your immunity but also improve gut health and digestion. Eating kidney beans and chickpeas with rice, roti, or making any dish with them not only enhances your health but makes your dish palatable too. Pulses are loaded with high protein, anti-oxidants, and iron which conduce in sharpening memory, shielding from muscle loss, and provide good eyesight. Pulses like lentils and legumes aids in maintaining blood sugar level, robust our eyes and bones, and rich in phosphorous and magnesium. The food we eat should be free from preservatives and pious, in the market the pulses are colored and impure, buying organic food is going to ensure your health and future. You can buy Organic food online India from Flipkart, Amazon, and Big Basket. The benefits of consuming pulses and adding them to your diet are-
- Good for heart health– consuming pulses; beans and lentils daily shield our body from profuse problems like heart attack and cardiovascular problems. People who eat pulses daily have a low risk of cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Controls hunger pangs– people who frequently consume pulses and beans feel less hungry because being high in fiber and protein, the starch in them satiates our stomach. Pulses also aid in weight loss and digestion.
- Retrench risk of cancer– being supreme in anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory agents they retrench the risk of cancer. Lentils contain selenium which remits the rate of tumor growth, and also amplifies our immunity.
- High protein-protein aids in repairing your body cells and building your body and pulses are best in them. Having 1 bowl of pulses daily robust your immunity, body cells, and stabilizes your glucose level. Also high in amino acid pulses is best for workout people and people who want to shed extra weight. They are also high in folate and this vital nutrition conduces in making red blood cells. Pulses also aid in fighting free radicals in our body and impede neural tube defect in women during pregnancy.
Salt plays pivotal role by savouring in food and enhancing taste. On average, Indians consume 10grams salt a day which should be cut to 5 grams recommended by WHO (World Health Organisation). Salt is a mineral which is essential for our body in minute quantity, consuming salt plays vital role in maintaining our health and regulation of fluids in our body. Certified Organic brands in India says- Salt contains Sodium and chloride ions which aids in functioning nerve and muscles. Salt comes in different type – table salt, Himalayan rock salt, and black salt. In the past few years’ regular or table salt is being avoided by many because of its unhealthy making; they lose their nutritional value due to intense bleaching and refining. The reasons to use Himalayan pink salt are they are good source of iodine and iron oxide.
Salt resolves many health issues if eaten in minute quantity and best quality. Himalayan pink salt or rock salt enhances digestion also your insulin sensitivity, and impedes sudden blood sugar spike. Salt also aids in proper functioning of thyroid, aids in hydrating your body, and enhances the symptoms of cystic fibrosis. Salt should be taken in very less quantity only for making food palatable.
Organic Food producers in India advices people to use Himalayan Rock Salt instead of regular salt because regular ones are fortified. Pink salt consumption manages blood sugar, and hormonal balance also confirms proper flow of fluids in our body. More benefits of Pink Himalayan salt are:
- Boost energy
- Remits muscle cramps
- Remits the sign of ageing
- Remit issues of sinus
- Enhances metabolism
- Boost brain health
- Promotes healthy bones and healthy sleep
- Aids gall bladder health
- Augment hydration
- Promotes healthy pH balance of the cell.
Salt not only savours food but also aids in preserving foods for longer period because they are natural preservative. Foods such as pickles, meat, dairy, beef jerky and smoked salmon. and many other foods are preserved for many years. When refrigerator was not invented, people used salt for preserving food. You can also place Himalayan pink rock salt lamp in your room as this lamp regulates your sleep, refreshes your mood also purifies air. This salt is calorie free, fat free and cholesterol free. Pink salt is loaded with 84 essential minerals and acts like a detoxifier.