NatureLand Organics is an Organic food brand that is valorously working today on the concept of farm to fork. Started by two agriculturist brothers Ajeet Godara and Arvind Godara in the year 2002, the venture was conceptualized for assisting the farming community and for improving the farming yield. In 2005, the venture worked at motivating other farmers towards Organic farming. The positive response motivated the brothers to start with the first commercial establishment in 2007. Later they involved themselves in B2B, F&V before finally taking the big leap in 2015. In 2015 the B2C market was entered. The venture from the beginning has been working towards social and environmental goals. The company makes available high-quality Organic products at cost-friendly prices as there is complete control over the farm to fork cycle.
- Build a robust as well as sustainable organic produce value chain management.
- Serving quality products while adhering to stringent quality practices.
- Enriching the soil for future generations and promoting sustainable livelihood for small and marginal farmers.
- Working continuously and putting all our efforts towards Healthy Soil, Healthy Food, Healthy Life and Healthy Environment.
Through our activities and campaigns, we’ve been able to make economic, social, and environmental contributions. We have been trying to create an impact by-
1) Fulfilling the social responsibility- We are socially responsible and do activities that will help provide economic, social, and environmental benefits to our communities, country, and the planet.
2) Bringing about sustainability- We are committed to protecting the local ecosystem by working closely with farmers to find sustainable ways to grow, harvest, and process organic foods. Our commitment extends to improving the lives of farmers and communities that we work with.
What We Do
We follow an integrated approach where our farmers are our partners. Our activities begin by offering organic certification and training to our farmers. Through adequate training, we ensure a supply chain of quality organic goods. We pay our farmer partners a premium over market prices and subsequently make agriculture a viable option for them. We deliver pesticide-free food products to the consumers and ensure healthy food for all.
Quality & Assurance
Quality consciousness is imbibed and inculcated into our procedures, systems and the operations. We have done investments in high-tech testing equipment and trained Quality Assurance professionals. Apart from this, we have onboarded NABL accredited and internationally acclaimed Laboratories i.e. – Europhins, Environocare, Microchem Silliker, TUV, etc.
Our Farmers are not only producers for us but are like our families and our Backend Team members are therefore continuously in touch with them on a day to basis. We carry out regular Training and Certification Programme. Our Field staff transfers the technology know-how of Organic Farming, its steps and further analyze the fields, soil, climate and suggest them the best crops, seeds and inputs as per the ecological assessment. The process of converting a conventional farm to a certified organic is a three-year process and our assistance helps in that.